The Audiences Office wants to provide actions of awareness and cultural mediation for all audiences, giving special attention to people living in Rennes, Ille-et-Vilaine and the Brittany Region.
The Audiences Office is responsible for:
- Promoting access to culture for all audiences;
- Develop awareness on the issues of contemporary artistic creation in visual arts;
- Contribute to the development of arts and cultural education.
The mediated actions are designed from two approaches:
- Either to support the project of an artist, as part of his exhibition or his residence, developing a program of visits, workshops, meetings around ;
- Either to initiate creative projects in territories, in collaboration with artists and educational, social, cultural or medical networks. These projects are included in the platform "Territories in the Making."
In order to encourage each meeting with the works, the Audiences office propose :
"Rendez-vous", in free access and scheduled around exhibitions (guided tours, lectures, meetings with artists) : to know the news of the appointment, click on the link of The diary : http://www.criee.org/-agenda-infos-...
Crossed tours, for groups of people, developed in partnership with equipment or neighborhood associations around a theme or common objectives;
A Young Audiences program for schools and leisure centers, including visits / workshops, twinning and cultural arts education and artist residencies;
A Training program in contemporary art for teachers, educators and students in art school and universities.
An handicap access, offering tours and cultural projects suitable for people with, sensory, motor or mental disabilities.
Carole Brulard, in charge of cultural mediation program
T : +33 2 23 62 25 11 / c.brulard ville-rennes.fr
Amandine Braud, in charge of guided tours and actions for young people
T : +33 2 63 25 12 / a.braud ville-rennes.fr